Saturday, April 25, 2009

I really need to learn how to do the picture download to this thing. AND do some exciting things to put on here! It is really sad that I am still lacking in this. Sigh...OH WELL!! :)

Today is Kaitlyn's first EVER softball game! I wish she would of decided to do this a few years ago. I just can't seem to get these kids motivated at a younger age where sports are concerned. It took Mike until 8th grade. Now he is almost done with schooling and looking towards the military. Scary I know, but it is what he has always wanted and yeah....I am okay with it, I just am having a time realizing time is going by!! However the moments come sneaking by when I realize in about 8 years, the youngest will be on her way.......I sure did spread out the years of children! HA!

3 comments:

  1. I will help you with anything that you need.. SEnd me a email or I will watch when you are and hit you up on yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your kids are getting so old! I bet you are thinking that about me...just yesterday I was pulling Boofer's hair out, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, you were not mean to our weird little Boofer!!! What a cat he was. HAHA
    Yes my kids are getting old! Just you wait!! :P

    ReplyDelete